Eager to have your creative passions supported and encouraged? Springboard is support platform for your creative practice. We have an ongoing intake process and welcome good ideas and projects any time of the year.
Yearly membership: $100
All Springboard Membership Include:
- Support from our Community Team
- Guidance and leadership from an individually-assigned Mentor;
- Access to our extended community via our online members portal and Slack channels;
- Use of Springboard Platform:
- Registered Non-Profit Status
- Event Insurance
- Financial systems: apply for grants and solicit donations
- Unlimited access to gear library
- Member only rates on creative space booking at 211 King
- Discounted event space booking
- Invites to Springboard original programming and Member rates on workshops and events
- Preferred access and discounts to Springboard partner events;
Interested in joining as a business? Send us a email and we'll be in touch
Don't Wait. Start Now.
Some frequently asked questions:
Do you accept bookings/rentals?
We do rent our space for private events. Learn more and submit a booking
I’m starting [fill in the blank] can you help me?
We work mostly with scalable projects that are born to grow. We work best with individuals and founders who are thinking big about the problems they’re solving. If that’s you, let’s chat.
I have an awesome idea, can I just tell you about it?
While we’d love to meet with every entrepreneur with an idea, we just can’t. We suggest completing this form and we can begin our chat there.
Do you only work with tech startups?
We’re looking for community members, organizations, founders and startups that are using art, maker philosophies and technology to solve problems and build creativity into everyday
Can I come to events if I’m not a member?
Yes! Many of the community-led meetups, workshops and events that happen with Springboard are open to the public.
Springboard provides passionate individuals and groups with the ability to turn unconventional ideas into reality. If you would like our support, resources, or anything else; tell us a bit about your project below: